The Goal of Every FLEX League Owner
To reign supremacy over the other Fantasy Football experts and take home the Championship Belt (sneak belt attack to the back of losers’ heads perfectly allowable).
2016 FLEX Leagues Rules and Settings
This isn’t the only way to run a Fantasy league, but Jake Ciely believes it’s the best way!
- 16 roster spots
- 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX
- 1 DST
- No Kicker!
- 6 Bench
- 14 roster spots
- 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX
- 1 DST
- No Kicker!
- 5 Bench
QB, RB, WR, TE
- Passing TDs: 4 points
- Passing Yards: .04 for Every 1
- Interceptions: -1
- Passing 2-Pointers: 2
- Rushing TDs: 6
- Rushing Yards: .1 for Every 1
- Rushing 2-Pointers: 2
- Receiving TDs: 6
- Receptions: 0 for Standard, 1 for PPR, 1/2 for Half-PPR
- Receiving Yards: .1 for Every 1
- Receiving 2-Pointers: 2
- Special Team Return TDs: 4
- Fumble: -0.5
- Fumble Lost: -0.5
- Recovered Fumble for TD: 6
- Forced Fumble: 0.5
- Fumble Recovery: 0.5
- Interceptions: 1
- Blocked FG: 2
- Blocked Punt: 2
- Sacks: 1
- Safeties: 2
- Special Teams/Defensive TDs: 4
Total Points Allowed:
- 0 = 7 Points
- 1-6 = 5 Points
- 7-13 = 3 Points
- 14-20 = 1 Point
- 21-27 = 0 Points
- 28-34 = -1 Point
- 35+ = -3 Points
FLEX Fantasy Leagues Schedule
- 13 Week Head-to-Head Matchup Season
- 6-Team Playoffs with Top 2 teams having first week bye (Playoffs are Weeks 14-16)
- Sixth Playoff spot goes to top scoring team that failed to make the playoffs on season record
Tiebreaker Order: Overall Record –> Total Points Scored –> Head-to-Head Record –> Bribes
$100 FAAB Budget For the Season: Run Wednesday night, followed by FCFS until Thursday night at 7:00pm EST. FAAB waivers run again Saturday morning and then FCFS until 12:45pm EST Sunday.
Trades Are Processed Immediately: If any trades include players in games that have been played for the week, those players won’t switch teams (or players included in the deal who haven’t played) until after the week is complete. Trade Deadline is the Wednesday night before the start of Week 12.
Injured Reserve: Only players on the IR/Out are eligible. Suspended players are not. Owners make still make waivers moves if player from previous week has his status changed to Questionable or Doubtful, but ANY player not eligible for the IR/Out must be removed before 1:00pm kickoff on Sundays or roster is invalid.